22 abril 2007

A través de la noche.


I hold you,
from whatever lies beyond this morning...
regardless of warnings, the future must not scare us at all...
Nothing's like before.


When they walk away, you weren't saying: Hey! don't go...

If they could know how simple and clean is the life, just a little bit of love we need to keep us alive.


It's hard to go on, but we do so.


The door may it be still shut, but don't be afraid: You have the most powerful weapon of all:


Yourself...


You are a key, you are a sword, you are a warrior, you are a hope...


The spotlight is watching you, it don't cease of look for you and you won't let it go away so easily, it's your own destiny...


Hey babe:


I watch you sleep,
and then I whisper:
"all your fears means nothing compared with your dreams..."
the words that we remember from her, the words that she make me learn for you.

It's You and I now.
And I hold you,
from whatever lies beyond the cold nights
until the morining comes.

No matter what they say, I'm here,
by your side, along the way.

Step by step, I´ve been knowing more about you everyday,
Day by day, You've been taking part of my life,

You have set your soul in this dream,
Don't let it fade away...

Hold me,
If you're afraid about tomorrow and yesterday,
regardless of warnings, these things must not scare us at all,
'cause since we found each other nothing's like before.


Don't forget about this...

No hay comentarios.: