10 mayo 2009

Celebrity


I need one word from you,
One word, just one
So… If I need a shelter from the rain,
With just one word I could be there.

Just say something,
Don’t be silent,
Just come and hold me,
You already know I like it…

I’m not alone,
I just don’t want to be lonely no more,
Hey! Can you hear me?,
Hear this: You are deep inside this heart.

Don’t ever leave me,
Without saying bye bye
Be free to go flyin’
Just take these words in your mind:

Just be the one that you are,
And let me take part of the scenes,
Of this show we called “our life”
Cause’ you’re a Star for me.

As the time is changing,
Our bodies are getting tired,
Of the wild wild sun,
That take us apart of this desire.

But if you say just one word to me,
I promise: I'll make of you a celebrity,
Starring of this whole long story,
By my side… by my side…

This is the moment to build a future
To break the rules and turn on the spotlights
This is the moment when the lovers get kissed
And I don’t fear to lose… I fear not to enjoy…

Whatever happens,
I’m the Star of my Show,
I’ll make of you Celebrities,
The biggest Stars of my World.

What do you think? Will you Run and Hide? Or... would you like to join me and Fly?

No hay comentarios.: