05 julio 2008

Hunter


The half of my blood,
seeking in the darkness,
for your soul...
Soul that I'll take away from you.

I've reached the necessary level,
and I've learned my lesson well,
if you want to take my heart,
I'll claim your life then.

I posses a soul eraser,
I'm now your darkness illussion,
Be careful of the mirrors, of the shadows,
be careful of your toughts and your dreams.

Your weakness turns into a nightmare,
don't you remember that I know you?
When I was young, when I was a good guy,
I silently hear the echoes of your inner smile.

I know what are you afraid of,
I'll use that until you understand,
there's no cheap price for a good guy,
You'll learn what it feels when your blood is pouring of your veins.

I'll hunt you
You deserve to die,
to die for,
You know it's right.

Don't pretend that it won't happen to you,
If you don't listen, anyway! you'll die,
the birds could sing, the sun could shine,
but I will take your soul apart.

I have thirst of revenge,
I'm laughing!, you really believe that you're the bad?,
that you could destroy without being hunted,
watch your steps... you'll karma is there: behind.

This is your success!!!, your glory!!!,
I'm finally your hunter, a darkstalker,
Too late to say "I'm sorry"
Your life is now depending of my wishes.

You pretend to know,
You'll think that it's a lie,
when you notice what I'm talking,
You'll be miles away of that.

I'll consume you,
with no end,
You'll be scared of everything,
Don't love anything if you don't want to see them go or die.

Eye for eye,
tooth by tooth
You wanted me to wake up, don't you?
I'm awake! It's time for you to die.

No hay comentarios.: