31 julio 2006

I Had A Dream Last Night

You dreamed that you have a child
born of us
You And Me (beyond the reality)

that's what you said.

Why me? (Why not?)
Maybe (just maybe) you have started to believe in someone again. (is it true?)
someone that have my name
someone like me. (oh god! that's me!)

Sometimes I feel it's ok
Sometimes I don't
(You hurt me sometimes, you know?)

But I have to be honest...
I'm thinking about a future with you,
And I don't know why I'm doing this...
maybe it's because you are fighting against your own rules
and you let your mind have those dreams,
about a future that no one else could know
except god.

And...

You come to my dreams last night too
you were searching for me
I couldn't see your face clearly
but I'm so sure that it was you. (is this some kind of message?)

You had this dream last night
you were searching for me in that world
the father of that creature that has been born
a child of us...

You and me (could this really be?)

what's this supossed to mean?