31 julio 2006

La llegada de Rocco.


…What’s this supposed to mean?...

Rocco… that’s what it means.

Hello world! This is Rocco, my third hamster son. He arrives a few hours ago by the hand of his first father (he has two fathers)

I don’t know if this is a way to say “I’m sorry” by him
But the fact is that He really wants to try and do the things right.

I know you’re sorry… (It still hurts)
It’s not easy for me to say something by now. (not in my language)

But this is a memento that I won’t forget
You know that you were the first person who knows the next name…

Rocco

I didn’t wait that he’ll appear so sooner…

but he did…

by the hand…

of this troubled guy who wants to do the things right.

1 comentario:

Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty dijo...

El papa de Rocco es gay...pff