17 septiembre 2009

I'm happy... I'm mad



You're hurting yourself, they say...
Who cares!!! I'm damn hot!
With the summer vibrating...
Before to go...

The nights are endelss...
And I'm touching a hand,
It's not my hand... they never are,
I'm addicted to hide myself into the shades...

I'm hunting,
Chasing your love,
thru the dreams...
If this is a lie, then I'm lyin' hahaha

I lost my way,
I'm mad...
Walkin' in the air,
A machine who starts to fly...

I'm addicted to the oil,
Of a green motor who runs,
Thru an object effective,
My own heart...

I know what you like to hear,
And I'm not saying it, Am I? hahaha
I'm laughing! McLaughing! hahahahaha
I lost my mind!

I'm hurting myself,
I like this pain,
I like to feel,
The blood on my skin.

I'm hurting myself,
Just to be adored,
So, If I do...
You'll hurt me even more...

It Pop's!
My own skin,
My own color,
I'm the rain...

I'll crush you,
You'll crush me,
And I'm starting up to feel,
That my dream can come true...

I like the feelings,
Your all kinds of feelings,
The blood that I bleed,
Is coloured with feelings...

I drink it into excess,
Whishing to be me in someone else,
Hoping that you'll hear me cry out loud,
Even If I hide it into a mask.

Getting naked on the floor,
Possesed by your heart...
I know that you're not mine,
But I'll kill to have it more...

Maybe it's time to go out,
Out of the walls and the rooms of this Asylum,
They say that I can be forgiven...
Maybe (Just maybe) I'd want to forgive you...

The summer starts to die,
But not into my heart...
This summer of my life,
It's for lighting up your heart...

Drinking feelings and emotions,
Fears and dessilusions,
This is the excess caused by the weight,
Of this darkness in the inside...

I'm hurting? They say?
They don't know anything about the pain,
Come to me and I'll make you feel,
Just what you want to be adored...

I'll erase your head,
I'll shoot to your heart,
Stopping the beat,
Become Into a light...

Together we'll fly,
The world is a lie,
Let's play it with a mask...
I'm happy... I am Mad.








No hay comentarios.: